INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE

*ALL information on this website is the intellectual property of the blog/website owner! Unauthorized use is prohibited. If you see something you'd like to repost or share, please email me and ask first. This includes but is not limited to all text, information, and photos on the blog. Thank you!*

**Disclaimer**

**I am not a medical professional and the information on this blog is not to be construed as medical advice of any kind. ALWAYS consult with your child's doctor before making any kind of changes to his/her treatment, feeding schedule, etc.**


Monday, May 30, 2016

Kindergarten: DONE!

It is unreal to me that another school year has come and gone for my awesome kiddos, and that kindergarten is already over for Raya! A lot has been asked of this crew in the last 10 months. Huge things that have meant making new sacrifices and taking on new responsibilities. They've risen to the occasion and I think we've had a great year! {read: we friggin' survived!} 


I can't believe how much they've all grown up this year! And how trashed their shoes are. Haha. I'm so proud of them and we are ready to have a fun summer!

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered Ehler's Danlos Syndrome and Mast Cell Disease? They often go together. This is what it looks like to me and would encompass all those other diagnoses.

    ReplyDelete

All comments will require approval from blog owner prior to being published.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...